Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Motivation: Give 'em Attitude



With my second official photography shoot nearly behind me (just a few more images to process) I've taken away quite a few lessons that I won't soon forget. While I've been upset to the point of tears, hurt, and so angry I was shaking I am glad I'm learning sooner rather than later as I can move forward with even more confidence. There will always be people that take advantage, try to walk all over you and think that treating you like garbage makes them somehow right, but in the end we teach others how to treat us and I am not garbage so I will not let anyone treat me like garbage.

It's all about attitude and confidence. Others can justify their behaviour if they choose but I know, with full confidence, that I have behaved in a fair and professional manner and will continue to do so. I cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way but I do choose how I react to them. I cannot change that sometimes things don't go the way I hope or plan, but I am adaptable. Life is 10% of what happens to us and 90% how we react. I am in charge of me and my attitude and I will continue to move forward into the world of professional photography with my head held high and a few good lessons tucked under my belt for good measure.

What lessons in attitude have you learned recently? Do you feel you reacted well, or maybe not so great but  learned what not to do for next time? We teach others how to treat us, together let's teach them that we are not garbage, because God don't make junk! Have a great week my friends!


Love & prayers,
~Shannon **  ƸӜƷ  **


ps. Please join me on my new facebook page Ordinary Miracles Photography and on twitter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment